Got this from http://www.greatgooglymoogly.blogspot.com/ who got it from http://www.antisocial-bitch.com/ who got it from...well, you get the picture...
1. Your name spelled backwards: Xis Tnorfemoh
2. Where were your parents born? Ohio and Tennessee
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? ?? can't remember...
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Flagstaff House in Boulder, CO
5. Last time you swam in a pool? a few weeks ago but the idiots here on post couldn't find anyone else besides high school students to be lifeguards so they shut the pools on post down 2 weeks early. I was planning on taking Princess Trouble swimming this weekend.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? yep - Christmas pageants and such. I remember Mrs. Dakan making us sing our "s" like "th" so we "didn't sound like a room full of snakes". "Itth beginning to look a lot like Chrithmuth..." Whatever.
7. How many kids do you want? depends on the kids...
8. Type of music you dislike most? anything that is loud enough for me to hear in my bedroom (with the doors and windows SHUT and the a/c ON) at 5am as these idiots drive to PT with their stereos booming.
9. Are you registered to vote? hell yes.
10. Do you have cable? basic cable and cable internet
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no, amazingly enough. But I have ridden on a motorcycle.
12. Ever prank call anybody? ashamedly...yes.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? yes - ask my mother about the one I got for parking in the handicap spot at high school so I wouldn't be late to Mr. Hermans' AP Government class. She refuse to write a check for it (I would have given her the cash) and instead I had to fork out an additional $3 for a flipping money order.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? maybe.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Does living in Alaska for 3 years count? Or how about the 6,000 mile drive we made from Alaska to Fort Rucker, Alabama? That was pretty damn far...
16. Do you have a garden? not yet but next summer we will!
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Get Fuzzy
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? absolutely!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the AM, bath at night (yeah, right...like I have time for a bath...I wish!)
20. Best movie you?ve seen in the past month? I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old. I do GO to movies. And my brain is such mush right now that I cannot honestly remember the last movie we rented. OH WAIT! I went to a movie when I visited W in Atlanta - we saw "The Bourne Supremacy".
21. Favorite pizza topping? CHEESE and CHEESE. Oh, and then top that with CHEESE.
22. Chips or popcorn? CHEETOS!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Burt's Bees "Watermelon" lip gloss.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I must have missed this fad in high school...
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Um, no.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Are we adding vodka? If not, apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Just got back from dinner with The Husband and the kiddos at a local pizza house/brewery.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Whatever is in my hand at the time. Really, I'm not picky.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? At the polls? When we were living in Alaska as that is where I am registered to vote so 2002. But I have submitted absentee ballots since we left.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I have no idea.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes - a small one but yes.
32. Are you a good cook? Ask The Husband. I'm assuming I'm decent because he hasn't divorced me or asked to hire a cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? and change a tire, and change my oil...my mother didn't raise a fool.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? not that I recall
35. Sprite or 7-up? Coke - these days, I have to have the caffiene
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? yes - as a lifeguard. Red swim suit. One of my favorite jobs in life!
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Sudafed - I picked up the kids' cold.
38. Ever throw up in public? Does the driveway of my friend S's house count???
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Having already found true love and being NOWHERE near a millionaire, can I try the millioniaire thing on for size?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. I believe that you can be attracted to someone right off the bat but true love takes time to develop.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Yep - I didn't know they CHARGED for them and boy did I get GROUNDED when my folks got the phone bill. I was just screwing around.
42. Can ex's be friends? I don't think so.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Friends of ours who just had a baby :)
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope - bald, bald, bald as a ping pong ball (as my friend Dave would say) until I was 2 (or 3...can't remember).
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Hi. You've reached XXX-XXXX. We can't take your call right now but if you leave a message we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!"
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? ???
47. What was the name of your first pet? GD the cat. GD stood for God $@&%*^ because he used to crawl up my mom's leg with his claws and she would holler that at him as she chucked him across the room!
48. What is in your purse? ID, insurance cards, zoo membership cards, a JC Penney gift card, pictures, lip gloss, pen, scraps of paper and notes, business cards, Power of Attorney, ATM card, Sam's club card.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? that my family is happy and healthy (relatively speaking) and that I am blessed with wonderful friends.
Wrote this six years ago. Nothing's changed. One of my favorite movies is 'Bull Durham'. And one of my favorite scenes in ...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...