8.16.2004

Happy anniversary to me!

Seven years. The man is a SAINT. You have NO idea what it takes to put up with me - for 7 minutes, let alone 7 years. It's hard to believe that seven years ago I was putting on my sister-in-law's beautiful white wedding dress and my veil (that I made myself) and slipping into my pretty white shoes with the pink and red roses hot-glue-gunned to them and heading off to the church to get married. What a truly wonderful start to a truly wonderful (well, mostly) seven years.

Looking back, I can't believe it has already been seven years but they say time flies when you are having fun and I sure have been having fun (well, mostly). I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be married to your best friend.

I love you honey - happy anniversary!!!


moo.

2 comments:

ziva said...

Happy Anniversary from your other Mother!

barks said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!!!!

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...