9.01.2004

New Skin!

I've uploaded a new skin - thanks to my friend Heather for her help in figuring out the font issues and for helping me eliminate the darned clock-thingy that rotated around the cursor.

This new skin currently doesn't have comments capability - I'm working on it. Also, if you're trying to view this blog in Opera, the blog font may be a light blue against a white background - kind of tough to see. Try viewing it in either IE or Netscape. Sorry. Opera doesn't always get along with everything.

I'll be playing with it a bit more over the next few days so if you encounter problems, drop me an e-mail and let me know! I'll do my best to fumble around and fix them.

Not much going on here. I've FINALLY managed to get both kids napping at the same time in the afternoon (Halleujah!) and Little Man is getting better about sleeping at night - last night was kind of tough but the 3 nights prior were good. I'll take it. Princess Trouble starts preschool next week - we go for an orientation Friday. I am so excited for her! She will be 3 in a few weeks and this weekend we are having some friends over for a BBQ and cake and ice cream - nothing big. I'm torn between getting her a bike or getting her this collecton of princess dresses to play dress up with. It's just a matter of which one to give her for her birthday vs. which one to give her for Christmas. I'm leaning toward the bike at Christmas - just looks better under the tree. We'll see.

That's all the news that is fit to print. I'm looking forward to listening to Dick Cheney and Zell Miller tonight at the RNC. Ahnold didn't do much for me last night but it is always nice to hear Laura Bush speak.

I'm off to devour some animal cookies!

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...