9.16.2004

Three years ago today

Time flies when you're having fun! Three years ago today, I was rocking in the rocking chair, breathing through my contractions and trying to figure out when to go to the hospital. A few hours later (ok, 14 hours later) I had my beautiful baby girl and the fun really began!

I am amazed on a daily basis at how much she has grown and changed. But she's still the same strong, independent, self-assured little girl that she has always been. And I love her.

Three years...wow.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Birthday to Princess Trouble!

Ranta Lot said...

Congratulations and happy B-day to your precious little girl. Enjoy her now because she will grow up and you will hardly know it. I know people always say that. People said that to me. And now mine is mostly grown up (17 years old, almost 18 and DYING to leave home!)

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...