10.15.2004

I need your help

Some of you may have already heard about this. A friend of mine who runs a military spouse support website has a family friend who is a trucker and he has not been heard from since Wednesday. Here is the info she sent me :


His name is Keith Gruber. He drives for Arnold Trucking. I think that's out of GA since he stopped doing long trips several years ago and only does short trips - like up to SC and back down to GA. He last called from Carnsville, GA on I-85 and was heading towards Ellenwood, GA. He's in a pewter colored freight liner according to Mother and has not been heard from since Wednesday from my understanding.

If you all could pass this on to anyone and everyone who might be in the vicinity of where he was last seen on I-85, I would really appreciate it. Hopefully prayers will be answered and he will be found safe and sound. I'll keep you posted.

'night

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...