12.21.2004

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

And it looks like I might just get it! We're under a winter storm warning and may get 1 to 3 inches of snow!!! Woohoo!!! Not to mention it's going to be COLD for Christmas! Yay!!! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Obviously we are all feeling better. Strep throat SUCKS. But luckily the kids didn't get it and Zithromax is a wonderful thing.

I'm not planning on posting much between now and 2005 so I'll just wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now. I have yet to mail out Christmas cards so be patient. Hell, I haven't even had the kids' picture taken. I'm slacking this year!

'night!

1 comment:

Gail said...

I gave up on Christmas cards. Maybe next year if I start in July! LMAO

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...