12.12.2004

Yuck

If anyone has found my immune system or that of my family, could you please return it to me? In the past 2 months, both kids have had colds, I caught it and it wiped out my voice for a week and made me feel like crap. Then The Husband caught it and it turned into a respiratory infection that knocked him out for 5 days and he's still not 100%. The day that he was nailed with that, Little Man came down with a stomach bug and couldn't keep anything down. Then, Friday night, right before Princess Trouble's dance recital, she and I both came down with Little Man's stomach bug.

So we're 4 for 4 - batting .1000

I haven't been that sick since 1994 when I got a nasty case of food poisoning. Blech. We're better now and we were able to make it to Princess Trouble's recital (more on that later!) but we're still not feeling all that great. I'm off to take a nap and you all know how often THAT happens.


see ya!

No comments: