Damn thing keeps getting longer and longer! Just to give you an idea of what all I'm trying to get done (and a glimpse into my OCD), here is my list. The items with a (*) have been checked off.
* sort throug kids' clothes
* put kids' old clothes away
* clean master bath
* put Christmas dishes away
* put Christmas linens away
* put Christmas lights away
* get box for Easter decor and put away
* sort through baby blankets
* get box for baby blankets
* clean out junk drawer
* sweep front porchclean fridge
sort through craft stuff
* file paperwork
* clean kids' bath
* bleach bath toys
* clean exersaucer and give to friend who is pregnant
* prep and post final eBay auctions
* videotape household goods (good for substantiation in case an item is completely lost)
transfer 2004 kid footage to either CD ROM or VHS (can't do this right now because The Husband left The Videocamera in his parents' car during our trip to Georgia...)
pack boxes to mail
select classes for Spring 2005 term
move toys to kids' room
move yard sale stuff to garage
*replace knobs in kids' bathroom
take down all curtains and rods
take down all pictures/artwork
tidy up office (mine. The Husband is on his own!)
take down chair rail in kids' room
repaint kids' room
print and mail baptism invitations?
* buy more Rubbermaid boxes (I swear, I should own Rubbermaid STOCK)
* buy small suitcase for Princess Trouble (she's in charge of the toys on this trip)
refill and pickup meds
spackle all holes
take all trash out
separate "unaccompanied baggage" from rest of household goods
place cats :(
take out all lightbulbs, batteries, etc. that the movers won't ship
dispose of all of my candles (again, movers won't ship)
eat all of the food in the fridge (makes for some INTERESTING meals...)
write down serial numbers of all belongings
stock up on Tums
that's not everything but that's everything that is fit to print! Again, time to get cracking!
I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...