3.04.2005

I have a counter!

Recently, I've heard from several people that they read my blog. I'm literally shocked because no one really posts comments (which is fine - I didn't create this blog in order to solicit comments from anyone...I created it as a way to vent about my life) so I have no idea how many people actually read my blog.

So it dawned on me that there are free counters out there and that I could possibly add one to my blog site. NOVEL CONCEPT.

So now I have a hit counter. As far as I can tell, it doesn't give me individual stats on who visits - just how MANY people visit. Fine with me. I don't want to know any more about you than you want me to know.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Aloha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just browsing through and decided to say howdy!

Now you got a comment...

I inflated your counter a little bit showing my wife how they work. I performed several refreshes on your blog which took your new counter from 7-10.

Homefront Six said...

I'll take it any way I can get it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lia,

I enjoy reading what you are up to and have never left a comment. Keep the updates coming, I love to see what you and your kids are up to. Congrats on the house, it sounds great.

Diann

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...