3.31.2005

I'm not sure if I should feel smart or scared

I do not usually watch the Jay Leno show - can't really stand him. But occasionally the TV gets left on after the local news and I catch part of it. Tonight, it was "JayWalking".

It is amazing how STUPID people (as a whole) are. How in the world do these people actually survive long enough to become adults? Where is the whole "natural selection" process???

The even scarier thing? Most of those people I saw on TV tonight will procreate.














God, help us.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the comment you left on my blog. I have blogrolled you so I can keep up, I hope that you don't mind...

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...