4.25.2005

How do you explain this to your child?

I almost fell out of my chair when I read THIS story.


I have got a child now that I wasn’t planning to have and I believe the hospital should take some reponsibility for that.


Ok - I'm sorry but if ANYONE should be taking RESPONSIBILITY here, it's this stupid woman. This is the same thing I tell my 9th grade health students : IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BABY (or catch a disease that might kill you) DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!! It's pretty simple. Really. It's called "cause and effect" or "the consequences of your actions".

I'm working on teaching my THREE YEAR OLD that concept and she's getting it! If SHE can get it, I'm sure that teenagers can get it. The KEY is whether their parents CHOOSE to teach them the concept.




Obviously this idiot's parents did not.




That poor baby girl. How do you explain to your child that, not only were you not planned for, but that your mother tried to end you and when that didn't work, she tried to pass the blame of your existence off on the hospital???

And what about adoption? Does the UK not believe in adoption? If this is a child you didn't (and probably still don't) want, then why not place her up for adoption and let her be loved by parents who TRULY want her? But that would require self-sacrifice on this woman's part and I doubt she is capable of that.


That poor baby girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was that bumper sticker you said you wanted??? "stupid people shouldn't ???????????"

that girl's parents and she, herself, sure fit that!!!!!!

she got an abortion, then when she went to the doctor for the weight gain and missed periods, she thought she might be pregnant AGAIN????? didn't she figure out where they came from the first time????????

barks

Rob said...

I have got a child now that I wasn’t planning to have and I believe the hospital should take some reponsibility for that.

Ya know.. I don't care what she believes- At what point does she get to rock bottom and have no other options other than to look to herself? It sounds cruel, but she'll be better off when she does actually hit that place.
Fer chrissakes, stop expecting society to pay for your lapses in judgement.
(Picked you up at Major K's site.. Good stuff-)