4.23.2005

My head hurts

I have an accounting test coming up next week so I've been trying to fit in study time when I can. I think I'm getting a handle on Statements of Cash Flows and how to analyze financial sattements but MY HEAD HURTS!

Looks like I'll be taking the test Wednesday. I took a practice quiz this evening and scored a whopping 77%. Could have done better if I (again) read the ENTIRE question rather than skimming it and ASSuming I knew what it was asking.

I'd like a B on this test. The chapter that I've started on this week seems to be easier to comprehend (for me, at least) than the 2 previous so hopefully my confidence will pick up.

Maybe I'll just pay my CPA friend to tutor me this week! hehe Or pay her to take my test for me...

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...