4.22.2005

Soft

This week's Photo Friday theme had me a bit stumped. Should I photograph the bed in the hotel room? Nah - it's not all that soft.

What about my midsection? With being cooped up and all, it has become a bit soft (I'm sure the 2 kids didn't help matters but neither did the m&ms or the malasadas...I know, TMI).

I could do a closeup of a baby bottom or baby skin or something of that nature but that was a little TOO predictable. I don't mind being predicatble SOMETIMES.

And then, it hit me. Actually HE hit me...with his head. Little Man had crawled up in my lap while I was sitting and head-butted me and then looked back at me and gave me *that* look.

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...