4.21.2005

A taste of her own medicine

Mo. Man Spits Tobacco Juice on Jane Fonda


"I consider it a debt of honor," he told The Star for a story on its Web site. "She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did."



There are a lot of NON-veterans who would love to do what he did...me included.

She's a traitor who provided aid and comfort to the enemy and contributed, almost single-handedly (along with John F. Kerry) to the reprehensible our Vietnam veterans received and STILL receive.

She should be jailed and put to death like all other traitors.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You know how I feel about this low-life piece of trash. No secret there lol. Like I posted on Bunker Mulligan yesterday though, the thing I think was wrong with Mr. Smith's spitting on the "spit enticer of the 60s" herself was the fact he RAN afterwards. He should have been a man, stood there and told her - that was for EVERY servicemember who returned from Vietnam and were spit on by no-good losers like HER due to the vile LIES she spewed.

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...