5.10.2005

Don't take it personally

I'm not going to be on much in the next few weeks.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I signed up for 12 credits this term. I am so far behind right now, it's not even funny. The term ends June 6 and here is what I have left to do :

* 3 chapter summaries
* 3 diet analyses
* a 10-page research paper on the negative health aspects of the low-carb diet craze as they relate to athletic performance
* 2 take home tests
* 3 accounting assignments
* 3 accounting tests
* 1 nutrition final
* 10 chapter summaries for my drug an alcohol class that I *just* got the book for
* 5 position papers for the same class
* 1 10-page project (my choice) paper for the same class

Add to that ball for McGyver's unit, a luau for McGyver's unit, and a "welcome home" overnight party at the beach for McGyver's unit - all in the next 2 weeks.


God, help me.


I may post now and then but probably won't be on much until after the first week in June. Pray for me!

3 comments:

Haole Girl said...

Ugh!! Sending whatever sanity vibes I have your way!

Gail said...

Prayers and any extra brain cells I have your way!

Heather said...

My brain is on vacay right now (last class was yesterday). I'll send you some spare time ;)