5.20.2005

Ever have one of THOSE days?

Have you ever had one of those days where, all day long it feels like you are running head first into a brick wall in your attempts to make ANY headway in life?

And no matter how hard you get slammed to the ground after hitting the wall you pick yourself back up, dust yourself off as you mutter a few expletives under your breath (so the children don't hear you and repeat you, word for word, at church that weekend), and try again?

And, after running into that brick wall all day long, all you want to do is run, screaming, from the building and not look back but your head is hurting too much from running into the wall all day long for you to really consider leaving the premisis?


THAT was my day today.


Please, God, tell me it's going to be a better day tomorrow...

2 comments:

Gail said...

I know those days well.

Here is a hug hoping it gets better.

Katy said...

Well, today is Sunday. So, I hope your days have improved. I hate days like that. I wish I could just crawl back in bed and wait for a new one. Funny thing is I have these three little people that won't let me do that, darnit.