5.25.2005

I've been tagged

I'm IT so here IT is...

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

Assuming that each episode of the box set of "Mork and Mindy" counts as 1, then 95. That does NOT include movies I have personally recorded off of the TV or home movies. And that's only the ones that *I* have on the shelf. Not all of the boxes are unpacked yet and I GUARANTEE McGyver has more videos in a box somewhere.

2) The last film I bought:

For the kids? Dora's Fairytale Adventure - in the span of 48 hours I have seen/heard that damn video at LEAST 10 times.

For myself? Ocean's Twelve. I LOVED Oceans Eleven - what a wonderful cast and a well-written/produced movie. George Clooney, Andy Garcia, Brad Pitt AND Matt Damon (and Don Cheadle!) all in ONE movie?? I love it! Now, ask me if I've actually WATCHED Oceans Twelve...


3) The last film I watched:

I honestly cannot remember. I don't count the kids' movies (well, except The Incredibles - another movie I love!) and I can't remember the last time I actually sat down to watch a movie. I'm hoping, once I'm done with these classes, to use my coupon for a FREE pay-per-view movie to see "Hotel Rwanda". And, no, I have not watched Oceans Twelve yet. Sad, isn't it?

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

All of the original Star Wars movies. McGyver and I both are Star Wars junkies and we're turning Princess Trouble into one too (she LOVES Princess Leia).

L.A. Confidential - probably one of the best-written thriller/who-dunnits out there. And Russell Crowe is easy on the eyes.

Christmas Vacation/A Christmas Story - our Thanksgiving Day tradition (neither one of us is a HUGE football fan) is to sit and watch these two movies to get "in the mood" for the upcoming holiday season!

So I Married an Axe Murder - Mike Meyers is AWESOME! I love all of his characters. One of my college roommates had a Scottish mother and could quote lines from this movie perfectly. Had us laughing beer out our noses constantly!

Pulp Fiction - what more needs to be said? If you haven't seen it, you wouldn't understand.


5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:
Hmm...this might be tough. I'm not sure how many of my blogger friends are "into" this type of thing.

My friend, the Haole

My friend Gail

My friend Shannon (though I don't expect her to respond - she's quite busy these days...

My friend who is the mother of little presidents

And my friend who is recouperating from surgery and from the fact that the Army has decided to recall her to active duty even though she has no family care plan and should never have been placed in IRR in the first place...

2 comments:

Katy said...

I really enjoy the Incredibles as well.

Homefront Six said...

Yeah, Little Man IS Jack-Jack :) McGyver and I just about died laughing as we watched the short, "Jack-Jack Attack" because it was SO Little Man.