6.03.2005

DONEDONEDONE!!!

I just posted my final assignment - my term paper (topic : Low Carb Diets and Sport Performance). I mail off the assignments for my Substance Abuse class tomorrow (they are done, just sitting here waiting to be mailed). WOOHOO!!!!!!

I honestly did not think this term would ever end. Ever. Especially this week. But it's OVER!!! I am not all that proud of the grades I will receive (damn accounting class...) but I *AM* proud of the fact that I completed the term and didn't give up about 6 weeks ago.

Naw, MAYBE, I can really tackle life. There are SO many things on my "TO DO" list, I don't even know where to begin. Tomorrow, I plan to take my kids to the playground and really enjoy their laughter. This hasn't been the best of weeks in this house and I think we need to end things on a high note. So we'll find a nice playground and just enjoy the day.

This weekend, I plan to look - in earnest - for office furniture and start getting that room put together which will then allow me to tackle the garage.

Brunch on the Beach is going off again this weekend - I think that is a glorious way to start the summer and the weekend. We'll be there. I may even be first in line for Belgian Waffles.

It's going to be so nice to wake up tomorrow morning and the only thing I HAVE to do is hit the post office to drop off my assignments. That's it. Nothing else. Bills are paid for this half of the month. Groceries are bought ($161 for 2 weeks worth of meals and snacks! INCLUDING diapers, birdseed - more on that later - and paper products...I'm taking notes from my FrugalFood! friend...).


Life.


Is.


Good.


And I'm going to bed.


- hfs


p.s. FIGHT, JOHN MICHAEL, FIGHT!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh gosh...Congratulations on school. I also want to know how you only did $161.00. I would be in heaven.

Gail said...

WAHOOO!! You did it!!!! Congrats on being done!

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...