6.02.2005

Every little bit helps

I'm not one to wear my spiritual beliefs on my sleeve - those of you who know me personally can attest to that. But I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts and THIS young man and his family could truly use some right about now.

Please, PLEASE take a moment to visit the site and let them know you are thinking of them. If you have Marriott rewards you can donate, I'm sure they would appreciate that. I have about 750 or so that I'll be sending them.

Please keep this young man in your thoughts.

John Michael


- hfs

1 comment:

Haole Girl said...

That made me cry, and thank God for healthy children.

He is definitely in my prayers.

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...