6.13.2005

Monday monday monday

I didn't rassle with Tricare today - too damn hot to get all worked up on the phone. I got a letter from them saying that I had sent my claim to the wrong service center and that it had been forwarded. Whatever. Maybe tomorrow after hitting the library I'll turn on the a/c again and try to straighten this mess out.


Got my grades today - I didn't do as well as I had hoped but, given the circumstances of the term, I did ok.

Accounting (4 credits) - C (missed a B by 2 flipping percent...grr...)
Nutrition (3 credits) - B (missed an A by 4 percent)
Drugs and Society (5 credits) - A (this was the class I pounded out in a weekend pretty much)


A 3.1 GPA for the term. Eh, not bad. McGyver just laughs at me for getting bothered by the fact that I missed a B in accounting by so little. Such is life.




The "Child Development Center" (aka CDC) on post is hosting a "Parents' Night Out" next Saturday - 5 hours to ourselves.




I have NO idea what we will do...but I'm sure we can come up with SOMETHING...




We finally got bookshelves for the office as well as a piece of wood to make the desktop so the office is now coming together. Once I get the office together, I can tackle the garage. The kids have an appointment at the CDC for a few hours of "play time" and I plan to attack the garage then. Four hours should give me enough time to make a decent dent. We'll see.


Pau.




- hfs

2 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats on the GPA. Excellent job. You have so much else to do on top of school. You always amaze me.

Homefront Six said...

You're making me blush :) Thank you!