7.16.2005

I once was a Flappy Bird

For a brief moment in time, I was a Flappy Bird in the
The TTLB Blogosphere Ecosystem. It was nice...I was pretty excited about being mentioned on Hugh Hewitt's blog. And I was even more pleased that the entry that garnered all the attention was the one about the SEAL memorial.

But now, life has returned to "normal". I am back to my "pre-Hugh" days with my average of about 100 hits per day. Works for me.

Nothing new or exciting to report here. We have a friend in town and we are enjoying showing her around. We postponed our yard sale.

Like I said, nothing new or exciting. But I kind of like boring from time to time.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...