8.15.2005

Not a lot to say

Sorry for the lack of posting...I really don't have much to say.

Add to that the fact that I'll be leaving on a jet plane (though I do know when I'll be back again) in a few days and posting will be light over the next 2 weeks.

Uncle K (McGyver's brother) has made it home safely for R&R/the wedding which is WONDERFUL. Laundry is being done today and packing will commence tomorrow. We are all taking our vitamins and eccinacea in order to ward off the bugs that normally nail us anytime we take a trip.

And McGyver is currently slinging a "Bambi Bucket" over on the Leeward side of the island, helping to put out brush fires.




Life is good.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...