8.26.2005

Project Valour-IT August 26

Chris Muir writes a comic strip that reminds me of Doonesbury in some ways, titled "Day By Day" and today he has featured Project Valour-IT. Hopefully his wit and his breadth of coverage will bring in more donations. You can check out today's strip HERE.


And here are today's links for Project Valour-IT :

Da Goddess


Righty in a Lefty State


Argghhh!


Captain's Quarters


Fuzzilicious Thinking


Thoughts by Seawitch


Washington Post article about CPT Z and Soldiers' Angels


The Pink Flamingo Bar and Grill


The Middle Ground




I'll add more if I find them. Pass the word, please.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...