Stolen from Politics of a Patriot
Seven Things I Plan to do Before I Die
1) learn to sew
2) go scuba diving again
3) learn sign language enough to hold a decent conversation
4) get my master's degree (in what, I don't know)
5) get my national EMT certification
6) fly a plane
7) become at least a level 4 certified swim coach
Seven Things I Can Do
1) whistle loudly using my fingers
2) change the oil on a car
3) Organize just about anything. (ditto)
4) Argue politics to the bitter end. (ditto ditto)
5) remember phone numbers, birthdays, locker combinations from middle school...anything with numbers
6) make a mojito (yes, I know it's easy but I just discovered these wonderful drinks recently!)
7) make a mean pineapple cherry dump cake (thanks Leslie!)
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) reach the top shelf in my kitchen (or anyone else's kitchen for that matter) without the aid of a step stool/ladder/chair/etc.
2) sing (well, I CAN...just not very well)
3) chop onions (I'll pay the extra cost in order to buy them chopped and frozen or I have dh do it)
4) rebuild a transmission but dh is teaching me!
5) speak Spanish other than the cuss words and a few random phrases that would probably get my butt kicked in Mexico
6) keep my opinions to myself (well, sometimes I can but not very often)
7) touch my toes (I used to be able to but after having kids, my back is not as limber as it used to be)
Seven Things I Find Really Attractive About the Opposite Sex
1) sharp sense of humor
5) eyes that show me who you are inside
6) a stocky build (no skinny guys for me!)
7) a love of family
Seven Things I Say Most
1) I SAID NO!
2) Princess Trouble...!!! (not her real name)
3) Little Man...!!! (again, not his real name)
4) For the love of GOD!
5) Idiot (muttering this under my breath)
6) Do you think that was a good idea?
7) Leave your brother/sister ALONE!!!
Seven Books I Love:
1) How to Behave So Your Preschooler Will Too by Sal Severe
2) The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis
3) anything by Robert R. McCammon
4) anything by Robert Fulghum
5) Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
6) Catcher in the Rye
7) America the book by Jon Stewart
I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...