10.06.2005

My favorite

I am a cynic. I'll admit it. My first reaction to most things in life is a cynical one. I'm always suspicious of things. I tend to be jaded and, while passionate, not as many things touch me, deep down inside like you would think.

There is VERY LITTLE on TV that touches me. It's entertaining but that's about it. But there is one show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Every time I watch it my heart swells, my eyes fill with tears. It's a wonderful show. And it's my favorite.

The season premier this season was wonderful. They renovated the home of a 101st Airborne Division soldier who had lost his leg in Iraq. Not only was it wonderful to see Clarksville, TN again, it was incredible to watch the outpouring of support for this man and his family. It was amazing.




Pau.




- hfs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost prophets is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.