10.19.2005

Rocky Mountain High

I am heading off for a convention this evening in the beautiful state of Colorado. I'll be gone for 3 GLORIOUS days but I will have my 'puter with me so you won't really miss me.

While I am there, I plan to take in lots of...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


eat lots of...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and drink a bit of...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Those of you who know me know that I am not a beer fan but Fat Tire is not JUST a beer...


If I knew of a way to bottle a bit of that crisp, mountain air...well, let's just say I would exceed my weight limit on the airplane many times over. I miss Colorado like no other place on earth. So those of you at DA, dammit! Get on the ball and open Fort Carson back up to Chinooks!!!



Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...