10.13.2005

Updates

First - a little update on my family member and their health. The update is that I have no new information. Still waiting on test results. But the outlook is not promising and this looks like it is going to be a long haul. If you could please keep my family in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.

Second - McGyver's unit is heading to Pakistan in the near future but it looks like McGyver isn't going - his simulator trip is interfering. I'm torn - part of me is glad he's staying put but part of me knows that this would have been good practice/training/experience for him. Not to mention the fact that he has only flown 1 hour in the past month. And that isn't going to improve anytime soon. But, with everything that is going on right now, I think it's better that he is here.



Seems like the Middle East is a magnet for Chinooks at the moment. Between our friends with the 101st, Alaska, Big Windy, and now McGyver's unit, 90% of our Chinook-related friends are hanging out over there. Stay safe y'all. Stay safe.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...