11.21.2005

The spotlight is back

The Lance Armstrong Foundation is my spotlight for this week. Yes, it's not really a blog but it's my blog and I'll do what I want. So there :P


The Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) believes that in your battle with cancer, knowledge is power and attitude is everything. From the moment of diagnosis, we provide the practical information and tools you need to live strong. The LAF was founded in 1997 by cancer survivor and champion cyclist Lance Armstrong.


We serve our mission through public health, advocacy, research and education, including creating comprehensive survivorship resources for people living with cancer.


I've been cognizant of LAF since I read his book, It's Not About the Bike and have become even more interested in the Foundation since my BIL was diagnosed (as well as my dad for the second time) with his cancer.

I wear my LiveSTRONG bracelet with pride every day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





LiveSTRONG.



Pau.




- hfs

No comments: