11.15.2005

This week

I'm down to the wire with the classes I'm taking this term (should be my last one for a while!) and I have several papers and projects due in the next few weeks. Combine that with the fact that the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is currently taking place and you will notice this week that I may not be around as much as I usually am.

Please do not take it personally. I just about grew roots from my behind into the chair last week (though it was for a good cause...we mananged to raise in excess of $80,000 for Project Valour-IT) and I need a break. That's not to say I won't be around...you know I can't keep my mouth shut that long. But I hope to have other things to do.

So, instead of reading my ramblings, why not venture over to the left side of the page and go visit one of the sites listed there. They aren't there just because they're pretty (though some are!) - they are actually great reads! So go on!

Have a great week!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...