CaliValleyGirl nailed me.
4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. high school health teacher - best form of birth control known to man!
2. swim coach - Those who can...do. Those who can't...teach. I was never a stellar swimmer but I loved coaching!
3. lifeguard - funny considering I am as pale as a ghost!
4. pool manager- (sensing a theme here?)
4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. LA Confidential - Russell Crowe before he became popular...yum!!!
2. Star Wars (the original 3) - I was 5 when the original came out...it's all I ever knew!
3. Bull Durham Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
4. Jungle Book - Now when you pick a pawpaw
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw
Have I given you a clue ?
4 Places You Have Lived
1. Southern California - no desire to go back, really
2. Northern Colorado - can't WAIT to go back!!!
3. Alaska - hoping to go back there next!
4. Hawaii - ah, paradise...
4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. ER - I am an adrenaline junkie!
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - restores my faith in humanity every Sunday night
3. Trauma: LIfe in the ER - see #1
4. The Shield it's like "The Commish" on heroin
4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Colorado - the entire 4+ years we were there were vacation!
2. Florida - Disney World and Saint Andrews state beach park
3. Big Bear, California - any trip without kids can be considered a vacation!
4. New Orleans - before Katrina. I didn't get down to the French Quarter due to time constraints and I regret that immensely
4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. look to your left
2. look to your left
3. look to your left
4. look to your left
4 Favorite Foods
1. dark chocolate
2. bittersweet chocolate
3. milk chocolate
4. hot chocolate
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. in bed
2. in Colorado
3. in Alaska
4. sitting at In & Out eating a burger, fries, and a milkshake!
4 People to Tag
1. ...PZ Control because he's new and I want to know more about him (curiousity killed the cat...meow)
2. Politics of a Patriot because she passed her PFT...
3. Fuzzilicious Thinking because it sounds like she needs a pick-me-up
4. Life as I Know It because she's not going to have time for this stuff in about 8 months...
I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...