CaliValleyGirl nailed me.
4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. high school health teacher - best form of birth control known to man!
2. swim coach - Those who can...do. Those who can't...teach. I was never a stellar swimmer but I loved coaching!
3. lifeguard - funny considering I am as pale as a ghost!
4. pool manager- (sensing a theme here?)
4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. LA Confidential - Russell Crowe before he became popular...yum!!!
2. Star Wars (the original 3) - I was 5 when the original came out...it's all I ever knew!
3. Bull Durham Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
4. Jungle Book - Now when you pick a pawpaw
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw
Have I given you a clue ?
4 Places You Have Lived
1. Southern California - no desire to go back, really
2. Northern Colorado - can't WAIT to go back!!!
3. Alaska - hoping to go back there next!
4. Hawaii - ah, paradise...
4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. ER - I am an adrenaline junkie!
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - restores my faith in humanity every Sunday night
3. Trauma: LIfe in the ER - see #1
4. The Shield it's like "The Commish" on heroin
4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Colorado - the entire 4+ years we were there were vacation!
2. Florida - Disney World and Saint Andrews state beach park
3. Big Bear, California - any trip without kids can be considered a vacation!
4. New Orleans - before Katrina. I didn't get down to the French Quarter due to time constraints and I regret that immensely
4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. look to your left
2. look to your left
3. look to your left
4. look to your left
4 Favorite Foods
1. dark chocolate
2. bittersweet chocolate
3. milk chocolate
4. hot chocolate
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. in bed
2. in Colorado
3. in Alaska
4. sitting at In & Out eating a burger, fries, and a milkshake!
4 People to Tag
1. ...PZ Control because he's new and I want to know more about him (curiousity killed the cat...meow)
2. Politics of a Patriot because she passed her PFT...
3. Fuzzilicious Thinking because it sounds like she needs a pick-me-up
4. Life as I Know It because she's not going to have time for this stuff in about 8 months...
Wrote this six years ago. Nothing's changed. One of my favorite movies is 'Bull Durham'. And one of my favorite scenes in ...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...