1.11.2006

Judge Edward J. Cashman - update

"Chris" posted an address in my comments section suggesting that he "deserves to hear the outcry his shameful sentence has produced". While I am thankful to him for doing so, I have a feeling that is the Judge's personal address and, while I am partially inclined to take my beautiful baby girl on a cross country trip to Vermont and have a nice sit-down with Judge Cashman, I think writing to him at his office address is more advisable. So, here it is:


Honorable Edward J. Cashman

Addison District Court

7 Mahady Court

Middlebury, Vermont 05753


(h/t Middle America)


I wholeheartedly agree that Judge Cashman hear from us.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...