2.27.2006

Look to your left (on the screen!)

If you will look to your left...
<------------------------------


You will see a new Google AdSense button. I have succumbed. Is that the right word? I have given in. Relented. Actually, I am hoping to take advantage of whatever meager traffic I get here to possible rake in a few pennies. By clicking on the ads to your left
<------------------------------

you will help me possibly pay off some bills. It's no skin off of your back...really. There's nothing to lose. So, feel free to meander your way on over to that beautiful blue button on your left
<------------------------------

and help a girl out! That is all.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...