2.10.2006

NMFA - MTV Documentary

Got this in an e-mail today from the National Military Family Association:



Hello I am casting for an episode of MTV¹s award-winning documentary
series, ³True Life². For this particular episode we will be documenting
soldiers who are between the ages of 18-28, are returning home from Iraq or
Afghanistan, and will be re-entering their civilian lives.

I¹m not sure if your organization would be interested in helping me find
stories for this documentary, or if you even have access to servicemen or
women who will be going through this experience in the next few months. If
so, I would love to talk to someone about this show in more detail. Please
feel free to email or call me anytime. Any suggestions or help is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Paulette




If anyone is interested, drop me a line via e-mail at : homefrontsix @ yahoo.com (no spaces) and I'll give you her contact information.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: