2.10.2006

Sour grapes make crappy wine

Lone Gun in War Reporting


Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know the admiration I have for Michael Yon. I think he is incredible and his reporting from Iraq (and the U.S.) invaluable.


The LA Times did a piece yesterday on Michael Yon that reminded me a lot of my 4 year old daughter's preschool class in terms of its tone (see link above). I'm not going to pick the piece apart - Greyhawk has already done a perfectly fine job of that, as has ROFASix.

But the Times sure does do a good job of showing itself to be nothing more than a bunch of 4 year olds in terms of their maturity. And that, I believe, is almost insulting to my 4 year old.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...