3.06.2006

Anti-Social

Ever have one of those days/weeks/months where you really don't want to BE around anyone? Or TALK to anyone? That's how I've been feeling lately.


I hate it.


I tried to snap out of my funk today by going to Starbucks with some friends but had to leave early as Little Man isn't feeling well (still). I don't want to answer my phone. I don't want to talk to anyone or even GO anywhere (except maybe the bookstore or the library).


At first, I thought it was the weather. It's been rainy and gloomy for about the past 2 weeks. But today is BEAUTIFUL and I STILL don't want to do anything. There is a pile of laundry waiting for me, a list of things that need to be done before we move, and other things that need to be done and I just cannot motivate myself to get to it.


AARRGGHH!!!


There, I feel better. Kind of.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...