5.05.2006

Update on mayor that stole dead Marine's money

An UPDATE on a story I posted about a few days ago: Mayor Steals From Dead Marine


Sounds hopeful but I'm sure the Sepulveda family will not be satisfied until they have their money back.

"My personal financial issues have nothing to do with my job as mayor," Bostick said.


I disagree wholeheartedly. This incident, and the fact that he stole money from someone, speaks to his character and his ethics (or lack thereof) and I am pretty sure that is not who the voters of Fort Lupton want running their city. If I were a resident of Fort Lupton, I'd be pushing for a recall. IMMEDIATELY.



h/t Brain Shavings.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...