7.30.2006

The "Before"

AWTM mentioned being embarrassed about the state of her garage and how the only vehicle they could fit into it was a bike. I have no shame so I will post a picture of what our garage USED to look like :


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Granted, MacGyver sold the 1971 BMW 2002 that is buried somewhere in there (he wasn't going to have time to restore it like he had planned) so that opened up a lot of room but he's the type of guy that expands to fit a space so it only took a few hours before that space was filled with "stuff".


All joking aside, one of the things I love most about my husband is how mechanically inclined he is. In our almost 9 years of marriage, I have never once had to call a mechanic, a plumber, an electrician, a computer technician, or a carpenter. Ever.


It's not the top thing I love about him (we won't go into that here...) but it is definitely in the top 5. ;)




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...