9.05.2006

The Blog of War

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





One of my parterns in crime, ArmyWifeToddlerMom has said it better than I could have. I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my copy. Damn slow boat to Hawaii.


When I first started blogging, I did so simply because I wanted an outlet for my experiences as a military wife. MacGyver had been in for 5 years at that point and we were facing another 6 at that point plus an imminent deployment. It was something to do. Little did I know that I would meet people - on line and eventually in person - that I would become invested in. Little did I know that I would become friends with people that I consider family (in their own, special way...kind of like that crazy cousin that no one speaks of...). Little did I know that I would be willing to fly 6,000 miles to meet people I had never before laid eyes upon (well, unless you count the occasional shot of John's midsection or Fuzzy's mane) and be welcomed with open arms (and beer).

Matt over at Blackfive is one of the people I truly look up to - in the blogosphere as well as in life (along with Greyhawk over at Mudville) and if the quality of this book is 1/2 of what he is capable of, it will be a damn good read. The list of contributors pretty much reads like a valedictorian list of the MilBlog blogroll.

So head on over to Amazon (just click on the image above) and pick up a copy!




Pau.




- hfs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Linux software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello
Linux software,news driver ,games
http://italiagame.org

Bye