9.25.2006

FREE BOOK FOR ENLISTED SOLDIERS!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I cannot say enough about this book. Actually, I was so moved that I can't say anything at all. Words fail me. This book is incredible and I would recommend it to everyone - military and civilian. It is honest, real, hard-hitting, touching, and powerful. It made me laugh, cry, and scream all within 1 chapter.

And now, it is being offered FREE to all enlisted soldiers.


From Simon & Schuster (via SpouseBUZZ):

We're giving away free eBooks of The Blog of War, by Matthew Currier Burden, to all enlisted military personnel. It's a front line look at life inside the war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan by some of the best military bloggers in the field today. Read the powerful personal stories of soldiers in combat, med-evac units and hospitals, and spouses who must cope when a loved one has paid the ultimate price.



Just have your servicemember go to The Blog Of War e-book FREE for enlisted soldiers to download your copy today!

*** The password to unlock the download is BLOGWAR***

I am getting ready to order multiple copies to give as Christmas gifts. It was THAT good.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: