9.01.2006

Friday's Feast - September 1, 2006

I love these things. I've been doing them for a while on a few of the spouse boards I am on and thought I'd add them into my blog. You can find the list each Friday at Friday's Feast blog.




Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

"London Bridges falling down" as opposed to "London Bridge IS falling down"



Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?


Lately? Jarhead. Talk about "welcome to the suck"...



Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.


The weird elephant loved velvet eggs.




Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?


Didn't really pay much attention to the news this week.



Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

comfortable, boring




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...