9.18.2006

Hooker Sunset

There are very few things that I would consider to be beautiful in Iraq. MacGyver has sent me many photos and I have seen photos from many other people. Very few actually captured something beautiful. Now, I know my perspective on what constitutes beautiful is probably slightly warped but such is the life of a Hooker's wife ;) So here ya go!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Pau.




- hfs




p.s. both images are copyrighted by MacGyver (just so's you know)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a slut site. It pretty much covers slut related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey has anyone been to this site before video site. it seems very much about video .

Cum and check it out if you get time ;-)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Have you seen this site about sexo . It has great sexo pictures.