10.29.2006

NEED HELP PLEASE

MacGyver and I have a friend that we've known since college (he and MacGyver were fraternity brothers and roommates) and he has been injurred and is on his way to Germany. Can anyone track down some information on him for me? I know I'm not family - he does not have a wife at this time - and I'd like to get some information to MacGyver if possible.

Please, if anyone can track down some information about him, contact me at homefrontsix-at-yahoo-dot-com


Thanks


UPDATE:Thank you MaryAnn for all of your help. Our friend is on his way to Germany and in good hands. His condition seems to be non-critical so that is a blessing. We are so thankful.

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...