11.28.2006

Still breathing...barely

I've managed to come down with bronchitis (at least I think it's bronchitis. Maybe it's pneumonia and I'll get the really good drugs!). Not fun. So I'm still alive and breathing but it HURTS. I"m hoping to head to the doc tomorrow and, if I can't get a same-day appointment I will do a walk-in at the Acute Care Clinic.


Yes, it's that bad. I don't head to the ACC unless it's that bad.


Thankfully this is happening now as opposed to 3 weeks from now when family starts to arrive for the holidays or 6 weeks from now when MacGyver heads home for R&R. Small blessings.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was good. Not great. Not awful. All that I could ask for right now.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...