1.01.2007

2007

Seriously. I think it's quieter where MacGyver is than it is here right now. BIL remarked that his last new year's...spent in Afghanistan...was not this loud. I hate firecrackers.

Don't get me wrong - I love a good fireWORKS display. But I see absolutely no sense in firecrackers. NONE. FIL brought home a Costco flyer the other day that had their "specials" listed - their "Mega Pack" was $130!


One-hundred and thirty DOLLARS.


Seriously? Are people THAT stupid? (yes, that is a rhetorical question...the smell of cordite and constant barrage of cracks and booms outside my window at 12:19AM is my answer). Why not just go get 130 fresh $1 bills, line them up in the street, and light them on fire? I fail to see any logic in firecrackers.


Not to mention the fact that it's keeping my kids up. Shut the hell up people and go to bed! Happy frickin new year.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: