Heather tagged me. A while back. I've been slacking...what can I say?! Here we go...
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. When I eat a meal, I eat one thing at a time. I.e. I eat all of the meat. Then I eat all of the veggies. Then I eat all of the rice. But I cannot eat a bite of this and a bite of that. I know it's all going to wind up in the same place but I prefer to savor the flavors of the individual items.
2. I have no wisdom teeth. I was born without them. Not only that, I still have 2 baby teeth (molars) still in my head. And I'm missing 3 other permanent teeth. I have 26 teeth in my mouth as opposed to the 32 that most people have.
3. I hate the word "GOT". There is never a need to use that word at any time in the English language. It makes you sound unintelligent. Find a more appropriate word.
4. I sleep better in full sunlight with the windows open and a breeze blowing than I do at night. Something about taking a nap during the daytime just helps me sleep better.
5. Grammar and spelling. Poor grammar and spelling are some of my biggest pet peeves. I am an administrator on a military spouse internet board and I have been known to go through the board and correct typos on the board. I've managed to restrain myself and only edit the titles and the sections of the board itself but it's a compulsion.
6. It is impossible for me to go to bed at night if the living room, the kitchen, or the kids' room is messy. They don't have to be spotless but they need to be tidy.
I'm sure there is more. I am anything but normal.
Normal is boring.
As for who I am tagging...Gail, Dianna, Jen (because her life isn't hectic enough!), AWTM, Andi, and Carren (We all know how weird Chuck is but I"m sure Carren has her moments as well!).
I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...