2.26.2007

3 is the magic number

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Little Man ~


I find it incredibly hard to believe that three years have gone by since you first made your entrance into our lives. And what an incredible three years it has been! You've had me smiling and laughing from the day I found out we were pregnant and the laughter has just become deeper and heartier since the day you were born.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You peed on the doctor right after you were born and your antics have kept on. I am constantly amazed that someone with such a goofy sense of humor can also be so sweet and tender and loving. This deployment is slightly easier because I have you around, not only to remind me of your Daddy (I swear, I had absolutely nothing to do with you genetically!), but also to lighten the mood and put a smile on my face when I need it most.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(this is MACGYVER when HE was a baby...note the similarities...I was not included, genetically, in Little Man's DNA)

Before you were born, I worried about how you and Princess Trouble would get along. She's not one to share the center of the universe but she welcomed you with open arms from day one. No one makes you laugh like she does. And I know that she will always take care of you and be there for you, no matter where you go in life. And I know that you will do the same for her. You have no idea what kind of a blessing that is. Nor does she.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Keep laughing Little Man. Happy Birthday! I love you. You are my sunshine!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...