3.15.2007

Still no wireless access

But I'm still here! Actually I'm in the Southeast. Right now, I'm mooching my friend's laptop and internet connection. Still can't figure out how to configure my own laptop to hook up to their wireless network. I hate being ignorant.

Not a lot going on. We're recovering from our busy time in SoCal. Disneyland, American Girl store, a baby shower, dinner with friends on 2 different nights...whew.

I'm registered for the MilBlogging conference which is something to look forward to. There is word that there is some bad news coming down the pipe concerning this deployment but I don't have confirmation on anything yet so I'm going to hold off posting it. Not looking forward to the "official news". Ugh.

I will post again when I can. Talk to you all soon!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...