4.11.2007

And another thing...

You want to know what REALLY pisses me off?? Someone leaked this story. They didn't even have the decency to let the families find out from the proper channels before they ran the story. Thanks, assholes. That just adds insult to injury.


From the Yahoo story...

"Extending the tours of all active-duty Army personnel is an unacceptable price for our troops and their families to pay," said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record), D-Calif.



No, what is unacceptable is the fact that our Congress isn't behind us 110% on this one. What is unacceptable is the fact that, while us poor military families are suffering this "unacceptable" burden, those morons up on Capitol Hill are actually voting to yank funding from this war. Hmmm...can anyone say "H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E"???

Put up or shut up. Pick one. Don't go boohooing on MY account for something you don't support properly anyway. It insults me and makes YOU look even more stupid (if that is even possible). Personally speaking I think each and every one of those worthless sacks of shit up on the Hill should be forced to do a year's deployment (hell, we won't even extend you all!) in the Middle East. But wait! They don't have to because people like my husband VOLUNTEER to go so they won't have to.

Am I indignant? Bet your ass I am. It's my one indulgence ;~)



Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...