5.11.2007

Random pictures

I really have nothing to say and my head is throbbing so I'll just post some pictures and then I'm off in search of a drill so that i can bore a hole into my sinuses and relieve some of the pressure. Ugh.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During our trip back to the mainland, I was able to hook up with 2 of my best friends from high school. We did not have nearly enough time that evening but the time we did have was great.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I believe this one is titled "Mojito Madness".



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Awana group at church has theme nights and one of them was "Crazy Hair Night". It's amazing what one can do with 1/2 of a can of Aqua Net! Funny thing is I was completely sober in this picture. Sure doesn't look it, does it?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'Nifer, 'Ifer, and I at PF Chang's. That was a fun evening!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got nothin'.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"The Girls". I need a haircut. I wasn't going for the "secretary look" but it seems that's what I wound up with. That weekend sure was a lot of fun!


And last, but not least...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NOONAN!!! It's your fan club!
(h/t Maggie)




I'm off to go down some Sudafed and Robitussin and maybe even some more Motrin. Stupid cold.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...