5.01.2007

So long April

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!


I'm so glad it's May now. Hopefully May will be better/easier/less stressful/etc. than April was. April kind of sucked.


In 48 hours, I will be on a plane heading east to the MilBlogging Conference. I cannot WAIT!!! I will get to read books that do not have pictures, watch movies without animation or talking inanimate objects, and actually sleep on the plane if I choose (and I definitely choose! I'm even bringing Excedrin PM to help with that endeavor). It's going to be glorious!


Going to go do the happy dance and haul out the suitcase!!!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...